Sunday, April 17, 2011

A night out

We had just met earlier that week at work. You manage the support department and I just started in operations working with the support group. I am new to town so you invite me out on Friday. We meet at the club. You mentioned you enjoy going out and from your appearance I can see why. I watch in amazement as you enter in your short black dress, low cut and accentuating your curves which are in all the right places. The sway in your hips as you walk over. The turn of the heads; men and women alike. I had never seen you this way. Never imagined that sweet woman from work was such a bombshell. You let your blonde hair down, flowing as you come over. I stare as you arrive. "Cat got your tongue" you grin. "Why no of course not I stammer." "Well are you going to sit there or dance?" and you grab my hand and lead me to the floor. What a great dancer; so full of energy. We quickly work up a sweat and I need a break. At the bar I buy you a drink and then quickly you order another and gulp it down and take me back to the dance floor.

As the evening ends you ask me to take you home. We have a nightcap. As you hand me my drink, you get close and whisper in my ear "Want to see my bedroom?" Before I even answer you turn and start walking down the hall. After just a few step your dress slithers down your shoulders and over your firm round ass and hits the floor. I see just how in shape you are as you continue down the hall in black heels, black stockings and garters, black thong and bra with your perfect ass showing sexy tan tan lines. Stumbling I follow you to your room. Quickly you undress me and bring me to bed. Begging me to take you, to fill you and make you cum.

We slide between the crisp cool sheets as I slip off your panties and run my hands between your silky smooth thighs. You lay back and spread your legs motioning me to your honey pot. I start kissing your thighs as I make my way up them. I approach your sexy pussy as you squeeze me with your thighs. "Not too fast lover I want to savor this" you purr as my tongue reaches your fountain of joy. Feeling you squeezing me with them as you grab my head and force me down on you. I nibble on your clit while my fingers probe your ass. Feeling your flood of joy as I eagerly eat your pussy. You moan as my other hand moves to play with your nipples. Twisting and pinching them as you thrust your hips up into me; begging me to let you suck me, to wrap your lips around my hardness, to savor my excitement.

I pull you to your knees and roll over on my back as I guide you down on my face smothering me with your luscious ass. You lean forward and take me deep in your mouth while playing with my balls.

Leaning forward you grab my balls tighty in one hand while your lips engulf my hard cock in the other. I bury my face in your muff. Tasting yor excitement as my hands caress your wonderful firm ass. Gliding across your cheeks; feeling you tremble at my touch. You quicken your pace on my cock; devouring it; sucking it in deep. I can feel your throat on my tip. Your warm moist breath tickling my balls. You bob up and down sometimes letting the tip escape your lips only to penetrate them a second later. The flick of your tongue on the tip is tantalizing as you probe the opening. I grab your hips and pull you down hard on my face. It is difficult to breath as you clamp your thighs on my head; but I am sustained by your musky scent and warm juices smothering me. My tongue explores you. Pushing your magic button. You cannot hide your pleasure as you flood me. Your juices running down my face. I am bucking with both my pelvis and face pushing into you. My tongue enters you. Flicking insde and out. Twirling and bending and touching your walls as I grasp your ass. You let me slip from your lips.

My cock is trembling with excitiment. Ready to erupt at the slightest touch. You let it rub against your face as you lick my jewlels. Running up and down my smooth sack as your hand massages my thighs. I tense up not wanting to release just yet. I need to explore you more. I push my face up and suck your button into my mouh. I can feel it grow between my lips as my tongue flicks it. I caress and tease it with my tongue. Knowng when I have hit the spot as you splash me with your excitement.

You know I am almost there as you lift your head. Teasing me with your lack of touch. My hand moves between your cheeks. my fingers running up and down your beautiful crevice as I twirl my tongue on your clit. My fingers slide in your juices getting all wet and slippery until I stop at your rosebud. I push on it and press it. Like a doorbell to excitement. I feel you tremble. Your thighs vibrating against me as I pop open your door and slide in as your lips slide over my cock once more. We are both trembling with pleasure as my fingers move in rhythm to your lips. As my cock trembles you enter me with two fingers. I can't take it and you can taste my excitement as I am about to explode. Sensing my loss of control you squeeze my balls tight to keep me from coming. The pain/pleasaure works for a second and I hold off erupting as you raise your head and sit up for a second; you pump my ass with your fingers quick and deep as I erupt in hot milky streams of pleasure. Shooting high and far as it coats your breast and belly. You are now sitting straight up as you let it slide down your belly and pool nicely on my face and chin. I can taste our juices mixing together as my groin continues to spasm in sheer delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment