Monday, April 4, 2011

The best part of waking up is waking up next to you


This is a multipart story that was inspired by a truly beautiful friend of mine. She has a wonderful blog at http://cdjanie.wordpress.com/ Her blogs are thought provoking educational and yes she does have a wonderful sensuous/erotic side.
the original is posted on her blog.


How amazing to have a wonderul passionate night with such a sexual beauty. To feel our bodies merge as one. The sweat glistening as we slide against each other. The passion as we kiss; our tongues entwined in a wrestling match. Our breathing quickens and we explore each other with curious hands. Feeling each others curves. Exploring our crevices. Soft sensual touches growing in intensity. Grabbing each other close anxiously awaiting that moment of climax when we share with each other that wonderful powerful release of pent up tension and desire. Filling each other with our passion. And then slipping next to each other in a warm embrace; our bodies still trembling from our passion.
To wake up to such an amazingly beautiful sensual woman as you. To look down and see you nurturing me with those precious lips. Your eyes looking so coy and innocent as you breath new life into me. What could be better than watching you engulf me; feling your chin against my jewels. The tip of my cock against the back of your throat as your fingers dance up my thighs and tickle my belly. Wondering if you’ll come up for breath as your hand reaches my nipple. Circling it slowly as you bob up and down. Feeling you take it between finger and thumb and pinch and turn it. My pelvis gyrating in sync with you ……..

No comments:

Post a Comment